Faith Pest Control takes your health and safety seriously, especially considering the recent developments with respect to COVID-19 in Georgia. While no one in our organization has been diagnosed with or presented symptoms of COVID-19, we are implementing stricter guidelines for all employees to maintain the health and safety of our customers and employees.
- All administrative employees of Faith Pest Control are working remotely.
- All employees of Faith Pest Control that visit your home or office will adhere to the following guidelines. Each technician will:
- Wear a new pair of nitrile gloves for the duration of your service and will discard them immediately prior to their departure.
- Maintain a distance of at least 8 feet between themselves and all other people at all times.
- Refrain from requesting a customer signature unless it is necessary. In the event a signature is necessary, they will disinfect and sanitize their device, place it on a flat surface, and step away from the device to collect your signature.
- Only touch surfaces in your home or business that are necessary for them to complete their surface.
- Clean their hands with alcohol-based hand sanitizer before putting on their gloves and after removing them following each service.
- Disinfect and sanitize everything in or on their vehicle that they touch each day.
In addition to the above precautions, our default going forward will be to perform an exterior service only. If you would like for us to perform an interior service, we are happy to do so, please let us know either when scheduling your appointment or while we are at your home or business.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding your service with Faith Pest Control, please reach out to us via email ([email protected]) or call our office at 770-823-9202.
We look forward to continuing to serve you and your family. Please let us know if we can do anything to make this time easier for you.